TV: What TV series are you currently watching/recently watched?

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Started watching Squid Game. Passed on it when it first came out because it looked like a fictionalized game show, and those don't really interest me.

Pleasantly surprised at the depth and social commentary. I watch a lot of Korean movies and shows, so I should have known better.

Halfway through the fourth season of Goliath and it's not nearly as good as the earlier ones

Oh really? I thought Season 3 and 4 is where they found their stride - delves into a more David Lynch and film noir style that I felt really set it apart it from every other generic legal drama.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
2 seasons into Slow Horses. Terrific spy show. With AppleTVs hit rate not sure why it took me so long to give it a try.

Oldman should have Emmy or Golden Globe win for this show already.

AppleTV is becoming the new HBO. Not a ton of shows but always seems to have atleast one must see showing running.

I need to get AppleTV. I stayed in an AirBnb last week and binged the 1st two seasons. LOVED the 1st season. Really liked the 2nd, but it got a LITTLE 24-ish.

So many great characters.

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
[QUOTE="flyersnorth, post: 197194581, member: Oh really? I thought Season 3 and 4 is where they found their stride - delves into a more David Lynch and film noir style that I felt really set it apart it from every other generic legal drama.
[/QUOTE]

Billy should've stayed on the train.

I'm starting Billions now as I like the two leads but I dunno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad