What Should the new Atlanta NHL team be named?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Atlanta Georgia's and Georgia Rosenblum could own the team unless of course she's passed away...or how about the Atlanta 3rd times,Atlanta Flamed,Atlanta Throttled,Atlanta A-holes sounds catchy

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The Georgia state bird is the Brown Thrasher (been there, done that) and they have a few state fish — Largemouth bass (freshwater), Southern Appalachian brook trout (coldwater game fish), red drum (saltwater game fish) — so I say they go with the Atlanta Red Drum and then use the state flag as their color scheme.

1706975030013.png

Reactions: TheDawnOfANewTage

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Flames... No taken
Thrashers... Failed

I got it.

FLASHERS

This post right here, this is where I got that bad idea from, Atlanta security officer person. I was just supporting the team.

The Georgia state bird is the Brown Thrasher (been there, done that) and they have a few state fish — Largemouth bass (freshwater), Southern Appalachian brook trout (coldwater game fish), red drum (saltwater game fish) — so I say they go with the Atlanta Red Drum and then use the state flag as their color scheme.

View attachment 814265

Ok, good research and facts, but Phoenixes are cool, so.. that. Red and orange and magic, go big with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad