GDT: What, Me Worry? Edm v Ott - 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
No question or argument, but Skinner has come up with the save when the Oilers needed one. I'm extremely happy with his performance and poise in this game.
Yup. I hope they get him a guy to play with, but Skinner has shut me up for a long time now. Gave him a ton of praise against NYR and another game or two where he actually gave us a chance to win. No complaints about him for a while now.

I don't waste much time with panels talking. I usually walk away from the tv and go into the office. How could they be hating Edmonton tonight? We have still outplayed them, but it does look one of our sloppier games in a while

Dhockey16

Jun 23, 2011
Erie, Pennsylvania
Yup. I hope they get him a guy to play with, but Skinner has shut me up for a long time now. Gave him a ton of praise against NYR and another game or two where he actually gave us a chance to win. No complaints about him for a while now.

I don't waste much time with panels talking. I usually walk away from the tv and go into the office. How could they be hating Edmonton tonight? We have still outplayed them, but it does look one of our sloppier games in a while
Skinner has been playing well. They still need to find another goalie. I very much doubt they'll be able to make it through 4 rounds of playoff hockey with Skinner and Pickard. Doesn't appear that anything is imminent on the goalie market but I still think they need to make a move. What happens if Pickard goes down with an injury? Or even worse, Skinner? Jack Campbell should literally never be in the city of Edmonton again. That leaves Rodrigue - who is extremely promising, but young and untested. Don't see how they can just wing it not have a backup plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad