GDT: What, Me Worry? Edm v Ott - 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Again, the Oilers have made a few mistakes, only have one goal and need to bare down in finishing these chances, but they're completely out playing the Sens

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Stutlze trying his usual diving behind the net, but the refs don't fall for it. Thank god it was just Bouchards face. I thought Stutzle took him down

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Bouchard should shoot more... I say it often... he has an accurate wrister and an accurate slapper... it's an element of his game that would benefit the Oilers a lot more if he shot 5+ times a game.
Especially when the powerplay is getting crashed down low so hard, he can help open the seam up by being a bigger threat.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Didn't love the teams performance in that period.

I understand that PP1 operates with a lot of creative freedom by design but it feels like there is no committed gameplan for it at all right now.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Eh? Pushing a stick out of the way with your hand should be a penalty? McDavid does that all night long. Just caught on his thumb that time. No grab or pull at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad