What is Peyton Krebs?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
Krebs is a dawg. Putting him in between Girgensons/Okposo right now is excellent for his development. He’s a forechecking demon and one of the best defensive forwards on the team.

Despite his line mates, he’s still exhibiting offensive flair and strength. He’s got eyes in the back of his head with how he finds open players. He’s just solid. The perfect 3C that can play up the lineup when needed.

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
I don't know what his ceiling is, but I see him as a good utility, middle-6 forward that will bring great spirit and be effective in every role.

The only area I think he's special in though, is work ethic and competitive drive. That may serve him well, because competition is going to be fierce in that middle 6 over the next 3 years (unless big changes happen in the organizational depth.)

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
Krebs needs some space creation. It's why it's looked good with Tuch in spots.

Need a power forward in that bottom 6 with size.
Do we even have that in our pipeline? If not we are going to have to go get it. Personally our pipeline feels very imbalanced to me. Thats ok if we are drafting best player available and then being willing to trade assets to balance. Haven't seen it yet though.

So who will be with Cozens?

Young guys. He's young himself lol.
Meier - Cozens - Tuch/Mitts/Olof

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Do we even have that in our pipeline? If not we are going to have to go get it. Personally our pipeline feels very imbalanced to me. Thats ok if we are drafting best player available and then being willing to trade assets to balance. Haven't seen it yet though.

Bloom and Nadeau, hardly sure things at the NHL level

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

We have a couple long shots in nadeau and Richard, but yeah, 99% likely we’d have to trade for it.

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Middle 6 guy I think but who knows. Definite puck hound, love what i'm seeing. I'll come back to this thread in 2-4 full seasons.

I love the uptapped potential from give or take 80+% of our roster. f***ing foaming at the mouth.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
I think he could be the top 4 D man we are missing rn(Right Now) let's see him put this forechecking onto the back end and see how he flies.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad