Series Discussion Western Conference Finals - Dallas vs. Edmonton | Oilers lead 3-2

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Man, watching this video it's painful to see how effective we were in the first 2 rounds on the PP and PK and then got absolutely nothing from our special teams in the WCF. Powerplay goals, shorthanded goals, you name it, we were getting it. Theres your difference. Our PK wasn't perfect but our PP scored some big goals. Damn shame. Credit EDM though, it was very obvious all season long that an aggressive PK is our kryptonite. Slow players, slow decision makers, no adjustments.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The we deserve it parade is tomorrow.

dmnmap2.gif

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I want to see Mitch marner on the stars . Him with stankoven and Johnston/bourque woukd be insane .

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I want to see Mitch marner on the stars . Him with stankoven and Johnston/bourque woukd be insane .
Would be nice. But we can’t even afford an old Patrick Kane right now. I think the only way it would be possible is if seguin has season ending surgery and we put him on ltir.

Also not sure what we could offer Toronto. Would probably have to be Hintz unless they take some deal with Bourque and high draft picks as the starting point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad