GDT: We're Back! Boston Bruins vs. NY Rangers Part II ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Oh and I think our merlot line is going to tear it up this season.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Couldn't ask for a more assertive way to start the season. That oughta shut Rangers fans up. At least until next week anyway.

I'm excited for this team, especially if they can keep that kind of intensity up for extended lengths of time. The 4th line is gonna be key if they can keep it up like that.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
out of all the times that I watched Dougie this is the most i've seen him hit.

Saw him quoted in an article - sorry forget where - and he said he was looking forward to playing in the NHL because he'll be able to hit more. He said he had to hold back in junior.

Kaoz*

Awesome game for being game #1 after a prolonged lockout. No complaints about that one for anything at all. No doubt the Bergeron line will get their chances, Rangers managed to bottle them up pretty good but even they still looked pretty good.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Stars were Chara, Tuukka and Bergeron.

Chara I and Tuukka I can maybe understand but doggone it Paille played like a beast and deserved a star.

Defense looked really good too.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Rangers didn't look very good at all. Looks like a lot of rust on that side. Good thing we're done with them relatively early into the season.

Still though, excellent effort by the Bruins tonight. They brought it in every aspect tonight.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Nice to start with a win. I thought almost everyone played a solid game.

Rask looks great. He was my #1 star for tonight.

Dougie looked good considering it was his debut. There were a couple of times I thought he should've pinched but he didn't, but he knows much more about playing effective defense than I do.

No longer worried about Lucic-Krejci-Horton

Nice to hear Dirty Water again after so long.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Stars were Chara, Tuukka and Bergeron.

Chara I and Tuukka I can maybe understand but doggone it Paille played like a beast and deserved a star.

Defense looked really good too.

Huh? The team as a whole played very great and sound hockey but Bergeron IMO was probably the worst on the ice. Lucic, Paille and Seidenberg would be my 3 stars for tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad