Welcome new Sabres moderator - Mittelstadt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:welcome: @Mittelstadt

Genesee-Beer-30pk-Cans_1.png

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
I've been infracted. Hell, Chain himself has infracted me. I send personal messages when I know it's wrong, and I accept those that are correct.
The board needs some guide barriers for civility. That is recognizable. But we are all only human, even the mods on HF, mistakes will be made, by both members as well as mods. You move past them and on to the next without prejudice (except Leaf and Habs fans, then go all in :P ).

Enjoy your time Mid trying to corral us all :P

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
My name is dan...I like the sabres, beer, jameson, fighting in hockey, marcus foligno and ribbing others for entertainment. I'm also fairly confident I'm the best GM not in the league. Sometimes those traits make me unappealing albeit...awesome. my phone's autocorrect has a mind of its own, and for some reason doesn' allow me to spell words that are contractions. I' not always drunk I just can' type on this site because it' my phone' fault...don' ban me...

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Just a bit about me - My name is Mitchell and I've been a member since 2015 (former lurker) I've been a Sabres fan since 2009 and hockey fan in general for as long as I can remember. Im 24 living in Alberta

Fun facts - I like sports and hanging with my friends. I'm recently laid off, but enjoy biking and exercising in my spare time. Also as I've mentioned with some members previous; my moms cousin once played for the Canucks (Sopel) but sadly I've only met him once.

Hope to get to know you all more individually. Happy posting!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad