Welcome new Sabres moderator - Mittelstadt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Just a bit about me - My name is Mitchell and I've been a member since 2015 (former lurker) I've been a Sabres fan since 2009 and hockey fan in general for as long as I can remember. Im 24 living in Alberta

Fun facts - I like sports and hanging with my friends. I'm recently laid off, but enjoy biking and exercising in my spare time. Also as I've mentioned with some members previous; my moms cousin once played for the Canucks (Sopel) but sadly I've only met him once.

Hope to get to know you all more individually. Happy posting!
Welcome and enjoy!

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Just a bit about me - My name is Mitchell and I've been a member since 2015 (former lurker) I've been a Sabres fan since 2009 and hockey fan in general for as long as I can remember. Im 24 living in Alberta

Fun facts - I like sports and hanging with my friends. I'm recently laid off, but enjoy biking and exercising in my spare time. Also as I've mentioned with some members previous; my moms cousin once played for the Canucks (Sopel) but sadly I've only met him once.

Hope to get to know you all more individually. Happy posting!

Is it true, that all you guys look like Terrence and Phillip?

Welcome aboard :5:

Dibs on first infraction

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
it seems not only NHL players are getting younger these days ;-)
It destroys my illusion of these old men with grey beards

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
paging @sopelfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad