OT: Around the NHL - Cat Scratch Fever

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
He got scored on twice 😂
I'm guessing he was just mailing it in, not like at his age you want to go ham in a beer league game and end up pulling a groin, you know mate?

gfd-a42c3ba9c9d7dfd3afe14993a43b32ba-thumb-8b5e7f6e4794a12099344c8c0750234d.gif

It reminds me of when one of my mates asked me to drop in for Rugby in their weekend game when I was visiting back home and this one bloke kept going at me because he knew I had played at a fairly decent level back in the day, I let him have his moment in the sun until he went too far, then I had to set his ass straight and back in the pub after the game, he just kept buying me pints of Guinness as an apology after the rest of the group was like "Oye this isn't Rugby League you wanker" and were quite cross with him after. Lol that bloke had me almost pull a groin and pop a shoulder.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I wonder if McDavid actually walks and wants to test the market if they don't go for another deep run this next season, that would be hilarious. I mean it'd be cool to see him test the market. Could you imagine if he decides you know what, Crosby is still playing well at his age, I'm a free agent, it'd be cool to go there and win a cup with Sid or something? This board would be shutdown for a few days for the insane traffic of all of Edmonton registering for an account to complain.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I wonder if McDavid actually walks and wants to test the market if they don't go for another deep run this next season, that would be hilarious. I mean it'd be cool to see him test the market. Could you imagine if he decides you know what, Crosby is still playing well at his age, I'm a free agent, it'd be cool to go there and win a cup with Sid or something? This board would be shutdown for a few days for the insane traffic of all of Edmonton registering for an account to complain.

Imagine if the Penguins had a good coach and a GM? It's probably more realistic.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

I think Draisaitl re-signing with the Oilers basically locks up McDavid staying there.

They got within 1 game of winning the cup and Draisaitl extended, I wouldn't be worried about McDavid leaving the Oilers if I was an Oilers fan.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Imagine if the Penguins had a good coach and a GM? It's probably more realistic.
I've been imagining that for 8yrs.

I think Draisaitl re-signing with the Oilers basically locks up McDavid staying there.

They got within 1 game of winning the cup and Draisaitl extended, I wouldn't be worried about McDavid leaving the Oilers if I was an Oilers fan.
Yeah probably but I hope he signs elsewhere, why? Because f*** the Oilers.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
You would think NHL players would be smarter than to show up at you know, lets say a "rally" for a certain dipshit, but nah, some players literally don't care and will pose for pictures.

Like Jack Eichel.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You would think NHL players would be smarter than to show up at you know, lets say a "rally" for a certain dipshit, but nah, some players literally don't care and will pose for pictures.

Like Jack Eichel.

Carey Price posed with Eichel in a photo at that nonsense as well.

Just saw it on Reddit.

Wankers…the both of em’

• Love
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Carey Price posed with Eichel in a photo at that nonsense as well.

Just saw it on Reddit.

Wankers…the both of em’
That doesn't shock me at all, Carey Price is a f***ing douche and his wife saying the things she said shows me they were both aligned in the same dumb f*** mentality. I'm glad that f***ing tosser never won a cup and had fewer opportunities to ever go deep into the playoffs. Listen, I get blokes here will be like "Gotta separate the player from the person hurr durr" nah f*** all that nonsense. If you support shitty blokes that promote hate or false information, then they're a piece of shit simple as that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad