NFL GDT: Week 7: Prodigal Sons Returning

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Well, nobody is Brady.

Maybe Mahomes is Brady.
Mahomes somehow leads the league in picks while also attempting the shortest average pass distance in that league.

Forget Brady…I’m not sure Mahomes is even Mahomes.

I know he has the best D in football and teams love to have their worst days of the season against him. And that two games were decided by calls/non calls that can’t both be correct yet both aided him.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Have to put the last 2 decades of Senile Al Davis and Incompetent Mark Davis in there as well. 2 PO appears since they lost the SB to TB and no PO wins or home games. And like just 2 winning seasons since. 10 Full Time HC since Callahan who was the HC when they lost the SB since 2002. Just over 2 years per HC. Art Shell and Hue Jackson last 1 full season each. Lane Kiffin and Josh McDaniels less than 2. Just a gongshow the past 22 years.

The Chicago Bears must be in chat as well

6 playoff appearances over last 31 years

2001 = 13-3 (Lost Div)
2005 = 11-5 (Lost Div)
2006 = 13-3 (Lost SB)
2010 = 11-5 (Lost Conf)
2018 = 12-4 (Lost WC)
2020 = 8-8 (Lost WC)

Only 3 playoff wins
2006 in Div vs Seahawks
2006 in NFC Champ vs Saints
2010 in Div vs Seahawks

Reactions: Bocephus86

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Have to put the last 2 decades of Senile Al Davis and Incompetent Mark Davis in there as well. 2 PO appears since they lost the SB to TB and no PO wins or home games. And like just 2 winning seasons since. 10 Full Time HC since Callahan who was the HC when they lost the SB since 2002. Just over 2 years per HC. Art Shell and Hue Jackson last 1 full season each. Lane Kiffin and Josh McDaniels less than 2. Just a gongshow the past 22 years.

That’s why once we rid of Mark Davis and out competent football people in charge, Raiders will be good again.

Mark Davis think this is some f***ing fantasy football team he can just show off, guy lacks any football credential.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I guess the Rex Ryan/Mark Sanchez years were the peak era over that time? (maybe forgetting something).

But that’s brutal. Kinda like Snyder’s reign in DC

Yeah, pretty much. And of course, they lost to the 2nd and 3rd best QB's in that era in the AFC in both title games.

The Herm Edwards era was sorta their best length of being a good team.

They had a few good teams but the change happened under Mangini with his drafting, Rex inherited a really talented group and finally made them respectable. I was younger during the Herm era so I didn't really care much but the Rex teams are still the Jets that have any sort of actual remembrance for still lol

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, pretty much. And of course, they lost to the 2nd and 3rd best QB's in that era in the AFC in both title games.

They had a few good teams but the change happened under Mangini with his drafting, Rex inherited a really talented group and finally made them respectable. I was younger during the Herm era so I didn't really care much but the Rex teams are still the Jets that have any sort of actual remembrance for still lol

From 2001-2005, Herm Edwards Jets were pretty good, made the playoffs 3 times and were a formidable team during the early to mid 2000’s

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson licking their chops that they might be traded to a contending team at the deadline.

It may happen, it may not but both have one foot out the door.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think my favorite thing from the game last night was when they zoomed in on Adams.

The look on his face was that of a man who realized he went from one gongshow in the Raiders to a somehow bigger gongshow in the Jets and was unaware of this before asking out.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I think my favorite thing from the game last night was when they zoomed in on Adams.

The look on his face was that of a man who realized he went from one gongshow in the Raiders to a somehow bigger gongshow in the Jets and was unaware of this before asking out.

Adams should’ve requested to be traded to a contender like the Ravens, Commanders or even the Bills. Going back to Rodgers whom isn’t in his prime anymore was just Aaron ruling his thumb on that organization.

What did he think this was gonna be like?! Green Bay? He signed up for this, let his stank ass rot in it. That ‘injury’ whatever the f*** he had was just him collecting checks to go back to his butt buddy.

Reactions: Goalie_Bob

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Can’t wait until the Patriots beat the Jets next week 😂 total mayhem ensues on ESPN.

Amari Cooper didn’t even know what the play was and still scored a TD yesterday for Buffalo, with 66 yards. If Devante didn’t give a shit about playing with an old friend he should’ve gone to an actual playoff team and contender

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson licking their chops that they might be traded to a contending team at the deadline.

It may happen, it may not but both have one foot out the door.

Bringing in Rodgers is going to push that team so far back

Mahomes this year is more Trent Dilfer than Brady.

Yet keep listening to hear him get all the praise

Chiefs 6-0 Mahomes is the goat

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Can’t wait until the Patriots beat the Jets next week 😂 total mayhem ensues on ESPN.

Amari Cooper didn’t even know what the play was and still scored a TD yesterday for Buffalo, with 66 yards. If Devante didn’t give a shit about playing with an old friend he should’ve gone to an actual playoff team and contender
I think the Jets will go on a run where they win a good number of games now. Their schedule is BAD, unless Tua returns in form.

Patriots
Texans
Cardinals
Colts
Seahawks

Dolphins
Jaguars
Rams
Bills
Dolphins

I have bolded teams with 5+ wins. Teams with fewer than 5, but with a winning record, are italicized.

Texans and Seahawks can beat them. Colts could, but I wouldn't bet on it with Richardson behind center the way he's playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad