PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 7 - Patriots rally after falling behind late, win on touchdown pass in final minute

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Wow crazy win. Patriots are the only AFC East teams with a winning record within the division right now.
I can hear the groan from my bro in law who is a dolphins fan.

It would be so sweet to see Bill break the record against them next week but I don't think it will happen

Reactions: ON3M4N

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
IMG_2835.jpg.jpeg

how it felt watching this one

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Alright. The folks who shit on Mac Jones every week, what did you think?

You agree he looked better and more comfortable? Or do you still dislike him?

I'm curious.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Alright. The folks who shit on Mac Jones every week, what did you think?

You agree he looked better and more comfortable? Or do you still dislike him?

I'm curious.
He looked composed down the stretch. With a healthy line to protect him, I always said he could be a store brand Kirk Cousins, and we got the good Cousins today. He's not the savior, I still wouldn't necessarily hitch my wagon to him, but he did good today and finally got the comeback win that was evading him.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah

• Love
Reactions: Alicat and Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He looked composed down the stretch. With a healthy line to protect him, I always said he could be a store brand Kirk Cousins, and we got the good Cousins today. He's not the savior, I still wouldn't necessarily hitch my wagon to him, but he did good today and finally got the comeback win that was evading him.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah
Fair assessment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad