PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 7 - Patriots rally after falling behind late, win on touchdown pass in final minute

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Good lord was Bill feeling himself in the presser after this one. A jolly good mood, making jokes about shanking 5 irons. Except for when Phil Perry asks him a question. He absolutely hates Phil Perry.

Reactions: Oates2Neely and DKH

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Alright. The folks who shit on Mac Jones every week, what did you think?

You agree he looked better and more comfortable? Or do you still dislike him?

I'm curious.

I'll be surprised if you hear anything from them. They were hoping to see him throw a pick at the end of the game so that could come on and bitch about him

Reactions: BMC and Mione134

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Credit where it's due for Mac. Besides one throw and the moment he had where it looked like he gave up immediately in the pocket, i thought he was flawless. Finally got that 4Q game winning drive and against a good team as well.

Onwenu is a great guard but he's also a good tackle. Instead of trying to convert rookie guards into tackles, just play the guy you know is a good tackle at right tackle. They need to use Douglas more too. Him and Bourne are the only pass catchers who can make things happen after the catch.

Reactions: PeanutButter37

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Great game for Mac its too bad it came after 2 40 point blowouts/benchings and a loss to Brian Hoyer but nevertheless.

Do we have 1 more win if we cut that complete POS Davante Parker instead of giving him a raise and extension in the offseason. It feels like demoting him was all it took for everyone to look a little better. Even going back to last year how was Bourne so deeply in the doghouse but that loser wasn't and played all the snaps.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Great game for Mac its too bad it came after 2 40 point blowouts/benchings and a loss to Brian Hoyer but nevertheless.

Do we have 1 more win if we cut that complete POS Davante Parker instead of giving him a raise and extension in the offseason. It feels like demoting him was all it took for everyone to look a little better. Even going back to last year how was Bourne so deeply in the doghouse but that loser wasn't and played all the snaps.

Giving everyone else his snaps was the best thing. He didn't deserve an extension. He took no responsibility for not catching that ball last week. Meanwhile DeVonta Smith of the Eagles missed a ball and he took all the responsibility. And he's younger than Parker. Just goes to show why nobody liked Parker.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Alright. The folks who shit on Mac Jones every week, what did you think?

You agree he looked better and more comfortable? Or do you still dislike him?

I'm curious.
He looked good.

About as good as the oline and receivers who I've been told are the worst in the league. :)

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Got home a little while ago - fantastic day and crowd. Not sure what was going on but seeing a 1-5 team supposedly getting slaughtered people were in a good mood

Mac had a heck of a game

Buffalo was missing 4 studs on defense but the Patriots were a few as well

I don’t like Duggar playing deep/free safety

Barmore, White, Wise etc could be a heck of a DL

Incredible win enjoyable even if screwed their pick

He looked good.

About as good as the oline and receivers who I've been told are the worst in the league. :)
Did JU JU play? Parker had 1 target - he was there to make the D 9.5 players that’s all he’s got

Broncos keep pace with New England for last in the conference.
And I picked GB why ?

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad