Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Also a Josh Allen INT is coming, it's just math at this point.
8eaad4bb-cbb2-47a9-bed0-e1cdeadc79bd_text.gif

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I dont even know how you even fit Adam's under the cap. Pay premium and the Raiders can just eat 10+ million of what's owed?

He's got two years left over 30M. And we are going to have to pay multiple players on D next offseason. And our cap space next summer is already quite low.

And he's old.

i just don't see it. Would prefer other guys anyways.

Reactions: buffa dud

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I dont even know how you even fit Adam's under the cap. Pay premium and the Raiders can just eat 10+ million of what's owed?

He's got two years left over 30M. And we are going to have to pay multiple players on D next offseason. And our cap space next summer is already quite low.

And he's old.

If they were to get the Raiders to eat the bulk of his base salary in 2024 in a trade, the Bills would likely either cut Adams after 2024 or re-do his deal.

None of Adams's base salary is guaranteed in 2025 or 2026. So, there would be no dead cap for the Bills to move on from Adams after this season.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Are we seeing regression from Jones? I know Baltimore has a killer inside O line, but they destroyed Oliver and Jones. I know Oliver is still a good DT who had a hard matchup, but I fear Jones may being having the dreaded age related regression.

Also, in regards to Von, how did he get suspended it charges were dropped? Did the NFL do their own investigation, and come away of it thinking he did those things? The police report was pretty brutal. It'd be very hard to root for a man that strangles a pregnant woman.

Reactions: buffalowing88

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Are we seeing regression from Jones? I know Baltimore has a killer inside O line, but they destroyed Oliver and Jones. I know Oliver is still a good DT who had a hard matchup, but I fear Jones may being having the dreaded age related regression.

Also, in regards to Von, how did he get suspended it charges were dropped? Did the NFL do their own investigation, and come away of it thinking he did those things? The police report was pretty brutal. It'd be very hard to root for a man that strangles a pregnant woman.
Both Oliver and Jones have not been great through 4 games. They need them to play better if they want to get where they want to go.

And as far as suspensions for violations for the personal conduct policy, charges and convictions do not need to come into play. The NFL does their own investigation and spin the wheel of justice...

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT

And he's old.

He wouldn't have anything guaranteed after this season if you're trading for him, so it would be like a one year rental. But yeah, the Raiders would have to convert the entire base to bonus, taking on an extra 16ish million in dead cap, in addition to all the other dead cap they'd eat. So I imagine they'd really make you pay for it in draft capital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad