Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Also a Josh Allen INT is coming, it's just math at this point.
8eaad4bb-cbb2-47a9-bed0-e1cdeadc79bd_text.gif

Reactions: Tsujimoto

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I dont even know how you even fit Adam's under the cap. Pay premium and the Raiders can just eat 10+ million of what's owed?

He's got two years left over 30M. And we are going to have to pay multiple players on D next offseason. And our cap space next summer is already quite low.

And he's old.

i just don't see it. Would prefer other guys anyways.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I dont even know how you even fit Adam's under the cap. Pay premium and the Raiders can just eat 10+ million of what's owed?

He's got two years left over 30M. And we are going to have to pay multiple players on D next offseason. And our cap space next summer is already quite low.

And he's old.

i just don't see it. Would prefer other guys anyways.
If they were to get the Raiders to eat the bulk of his base salary in 2024 in a trade, the Bills would likely either cut Adams after 2024 or re-do his deal.

None of Adams's base salary is guaranteed in 2025 or 2026. So, there would be no dead cap for the Bills to move on from Adams after this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad