Buffalo Bills Week 4 -- Buffalo (3-0) vs Baltimore (1-2) Sun 09/29 · 8:20 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'm worried they have some success with the run and then hit Likely in the intermediate space with room to run off PA when Spector and Williams start moving forward too aggressively
Mark Andrews hasn't gotten on track this year. Given our green-ness at LB, if Baltimore runs a lot of 1 RB/2 TE sets......they could GASH us on play-action to their tight ends (plural).

This could be a real bad matchup for our defense.

That said, their defense has been absolutely putrid against the pass.

Could be a high scoring game.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Mark Andrews hasn't gotten on track this year. Given our green-ness at LB, if Baltimore runs a lot of 1 RB/2 TE sets......they could GASH us on play-action to their tight ends (plural).

This could be a real bad matchup for our defense.

That said, their defense has been absolutely putrid against the pass.

Could be a high scoring game.
andrews only ran 4 routes last week. crazy

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Thats why I said best football player. Size, strength, throwing, running. He is the best overall talent to ever play. He usually slightly outplays Mahomes (probably the goat) statistically in the playoffs. If the defense did not fail them, it would be so much different, which is why the conversations about Allen are about being overrated, which is not even his fault. The lack of hardware is impacting how he is actually perceived.
I respectfully disagree.

The NFL has had insanely talented athletes throughout history. There have been all sorts of players that have contributed in multiple ways and Allen has just been a QB. And you have guys like Jim Brown, Bo Jackson, and Deion Sanders that were talented enough to play in the NFL and play other sports at the highest level.

Allen is a one-of-one athlete. But, if you want to argue about best football player, I think you need to look to a guy that contributed at more than just one position like QB.

Reactions: Zman5778

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad