Post-Game Talk: WEEK 3: Patriots Survive 15-10

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Well right now they’re the best team in the division putting up 70 pt games and the Pats are tied for last barely beating the Jets lol
Pats are 6-9 win team down from my 7-10 after watching Juju

Getting rid of Myers going to get him

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It should, today should, they where down 3 CBs and Gonzales looks like an absolute stud #Billcantdraft
I always enjoy this narrative that a singular pick of best player available is proof that Bill can draft. You're silent during losses and come out to brag after a 15-10 win against Zach Wilson?

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
They did pretty well defensively until the 4th quarter.

Questionable calls there.

Happy to get a win
That's the point. They did well defensively, and the Jets did nothing, yet it was still a game down to the final seconds. The steaming shit this clown took on the offense and the offensive line is criminal. Just a terrible general manager.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The offense should improve over time, they also went up against two of the best defenses in the NFL and have another coming up next week. If you can't see the improvements from last season even in their loses, then you are just looking at the NFL ticker and watching for point totals
Lol at gloating about improvement from a Matt Patricia offense. The offense still blows. Scoring points is how you actually win football games. If you can't acknowledge it's a pitiful offense i don't know what you're watching.

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I always enjoy this narrative that a singular pick of best player available is proof that Bill can draft. You're silent during losses and come out to brag after a 15-10 win against Zach Wilson?
Spot on. The cognitive dissonance by the usual suspects about this is off the charts.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Didn't Dallas score 30 on the Jets? Yet the 13 offensive points the Patriots scored today is supposed to be gum drops and lollipops. 13 pts beats the absolute worst QB in NFL. That's it.

Reactions: smithformeragent

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Lol at gloating about improvement from a Matt Patricia offense. The offense still blows. Scoring points is how you actually win football games. If you can't acknowledge it's a pitiful offense i don't know what you're watching.
Well at least the Jets suck worse

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That's the point. They did well defensively, and the Jets did nothing, yet it was still a game down to the final seconds. The steaming shit this clown took on the offense and the offensive line is criminal. Just a terrible general manager.

???

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Stats say otherwise Johnny.

They're significantly better than last year.

Unfortunately we have nobody on offense. Bill decided JuJu could do something and it's clear he's trash. Letting Jakobi go was a stupid idea.

Reactions: rfournier103

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Lol at gloating about improvement from a Matt Patricia offense. The offense still blows. Scoring points is how you actually win football games. If you can't acknowledge it's a pitiful offense i don't know what you're watwatching
Acknowledge improvement is not gloating, its just pointing out at a fact. Last year is over, Brady has been over for years. It's time to move on. If you want to point out every fault from past seasons, go ahead. They have played 2 of the best defenses in the league already. I wasn't expecting 35pt games so far

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII and Mione134

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Stats say otherwise Johnny.

They're significantly better than last year.

Unfortunately we have nobody on offense. Bill decided JuJu could do something and it's clear he's trash. Letting Jakobi go was a stupid idea.
Yes, I was going to point it out to Patrica's ex here. But Mac had been top 5 statistical QB going into today. He wasn't perfect today, but he played pretty well so I wouldn't be surprised to still see him in the top 10

He's still mad about something that happen 5 years ago with this team

Reactions: Mione134

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Most of the defense was drafted by Bill. So singular pick is a joke and you know it. What's the point of even posting if you can't be truthful

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Not exactly sure what people expected from the offense against a good defense in torrential downpour. The spread was 2.5 and the O/U was like 35, it was expected to be a low scoring game that the pats would win and it ended up being exactly that

The team is mid but we should already know that?
Not to mention, didn't everyone predict we'd lose the first 2 games? We could EASILY be 3-0. But mistakes and poor execution and poor ball security plagued us.

Torrential rain and wind. No turnovers or fumbles. Came away with a win. Can't be mad at that.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not to mention, didn't everyone predict we'd lose the first 2 games? We could EASILY be 3-0. But mistakes and poor execution and poor ball security plagued us.

Torrential rain and wind. No turnovers or fumbles. Came away with a win. Can't be mad at that.
League looks pretty bad this year, i could see a truly bleh team getting to a conference title game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad