Post-Game Talk: WEEK 3: Patriots Survive 15-10

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm not watching the dolphin game for context, but good lord. I wonder if McDaniel gets any pushback for unwritten rules or running up the score or whatever. There were plenty of times during g the Brady years where they probably could've hung 70 or 80 on teams but Bill called the dogs off around 50 points.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Karma's a real bitch Cobb

I don't care how ugly this was. We are in the win column and now you just hope Hunter Henry and Cole Strange aren't hurt that bad.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'm not watching the dolphin game for context, but good lord. I wonder if McDaniel gets any pushback for unwritten rules or running up the score or whatever. There were plenty of times during g the Brady years where they probably could've hung 70 or 80 on teams but Bill called the dogs off around 50 points.

I think that's embarrassing to put 70 points up. That nerd and team is one Tua hit and the season is done. Don't think other teams will appreciate the 70 point run up.

Reactions: Carl Hungus and BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That’s how bad a team this is. They barely hung on to be a team that couldn’t do a thing offensively. Is Cleveland Bill still playing chess?
They did pretty well defensively until the 4th quarter.

Questionable calls there.

Happy to get a win

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Didn't learn anything new. Defense is good enough to keep you in games against good teams and win you games against the trash like Zach Wilson and the offense would win 2 games max if it wasn't for the defense even with Bill O'Brien making the offense run way better than last year.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
That’s how bad a team this is. They barely hung on to beat a team that couldn’t do a thing offensively. Is Cleveland Bill still playing chess?
Lol, they've played games like these games against the Jets for 20 years, during the SB years, with Brady. Hell they lost to Mark Sanchez in the playoffs with Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad