NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’ll say this…as much as it is completely predictable that refs bailed KC out, yet again…

It did lead to someone saying on twitter that it shouldn’t be a penalty because the ball was uncatchable. Because it was an endzone target to Kyle Pitts. And I laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: Karterthadon

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
On the replay that looked bad but in real time it was borderline. Normally I wouldn't think much of it, but the Chiefs are somehow always on the right side of calls like that.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
On the replay that looked bad but in real time it was borderline. Normally I wouldn't think much of it, but the Chiefs are somehow always on the right side of calls like that.
We spent all week being told a player can’t run through a Chief to make a play on the ball while making a play on the ball. Now you can run through a player while never turning around. Both at critical moments. Both calls for KC. It’s not borderline. It’s predictable, obvious, and purposeful

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad