GDT: Sens @ Leafs pre-season - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You need a chill pill man. It ain’t that serious. The maple leafs aren’t life or death. I don’t really give af that much honestly. So I’m not “accepting” anything. I just watch the games then do something else after lmao.

I’ll say it for the 3rd time. It’s day 2/3 of Berube having these guys. Coaches are not allowed to work with players in the off season. So yes it’s only been 2 days, the habits won’t be changed immediately. Pretty sure that was whole purpose of dressing a roster like this for game one. Berube wanted to see what truly needs to be fixed and get a feel for how he needs to manage the stars in real games. Game 1, this reaction is unwarranted. Game 6 or 7 of preseason I could understand the reaction.

no it doesn't. I watched pretty much every game today and it was similar in all the games. it wasn't good hockey. It was a lesiure skate for most vets out there today. Pre-season hockey hasn't ever been good, especially game 1. yall need to stop getting your panties in a bunch. it's pre-season game 1. no one's going balls to the wall if theyve already made the team, they're not going to risk getting injured. All the Ottawa guys today are fighting for contracts/spots on the roster they are going to have more jump. If the core is still like this after game 6 or 7 in pre-season then I find that to be a reasonable complaint. but game 1?

I'd say watching all 11 pre-season games looking for mediocre efforts throughout the league comparable to Toronto is taking it pretty seriously... I just don't really like the way the group is wired.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Well it didn't last 1 game it will probably be tried again but it won't last
"It didn't last one game"? It was a 6-on-5 with our goalie pulled and Nylander the extra.

I agree Nylander and Domi didn't look good together, but Willy played a decent centre, particularly for a first game.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Jesus, its our first pre-season game against a bunch of youngsters with something to prove

This game means absolutely nothing

I honestly couldn't care less how our guys play right now, just so long as they stay fit for the start of the season

I'm not taking anything seriously until we start playing games with points on the line

Reactions: Mckay and Lauro

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Jesus, its our first pre-season game against a bunch of youngsters with something to prove

This game means absolutely nothing

I honestly couldn't care less how our guys play right now, just so long as they stay fit for the start of the season

I'm not taking anything seriously until we start playing games with points on the line
The people who always freak out over preseason year after year give me a serious laugh.

Reactions: Kiwi and Mckay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad