Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Bummer that Douglas is already 30. Thought he was a bit younger and we were kinda locked in there for a couple more years. Benford being 24 in two days is NICE though.

Crazy how we can swing and miss badly on Elam, but then hit a homer on Benford.

Maybe Elam is (or will be) startable but he's just not needed right now..
And for that reason I really hope they don't give him a big long term extension. He's older than White, for perspective.

Elam/Benford remind me a bit of the draft we took McCargo high and Williams day 3.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
At some point you gotta wonder if the Patriots put in Maye because that offense has nothing going for it. Granted, he might die behind that offensive line, but it would be a good learning experience for him.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Credit where credit's due, Rodgers is having a strong game - easily his best of the first 3. The Jets will be a threat if he plays like this the rest of the year.

But New England's ends are showing an embarrassing lack of football IQ right now. The first couple of times you go inside and Rodger's just escapes to the outside you can say you didn't know he still had it in him. At this point in the game it's pathetic.

Also, Christian Gonzalez is a terrible tackler at corner.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Credit where credit's due, Rodgers is having a strong game - easily his best of the first 3. The Jets will be a threat if he plays like this the rest of the year.

But New England's ends are showing an embarrassing lack of football IQ right now. The first couple of times you go inside and Rodger's just escapes to the outside you can say you didn't know he still had it in him. At this point in the game it's pathetic.

Also, Christian Gonzalez is a terrible tackler at corner.

I mean, it’s the Patriots. They look pretty awful. He’s going to face a lot of better defenses than this throughout the year.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The Bills had plenty of bad o-lines during the drought, but I'm not sure they ever looked as bad as the Pats did tonight. It seemed like Brissett was in a garbage compactor with how quickly the pocket got squeezed and collapsed whenever he had to hold the ball for more than a couple of seconds.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I mean, it’s the Patriots. They look pretty awful. He’s going to face a lot of better defenses than this throughout the year.
Probably, yes, although New England's defense wasn't exactly terrible over the first couple of weeks.

Chances are that won't be every week Rodgers either in terms of his mobility and zip on his passes. He had a little extra tonight in comparison to the first couple of weeks.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse

I for some reason have watched all three Jets games this year. They have really not looked threatening yet, and finally looked competent against the patriots…who looked horrible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad