NFL GDT: Week 16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
How late was that flag??? Brutal.

Did have to wait for notification from the league first?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Relax Panthers fans, you'll squeak it out. TB will run out of gas on a short week at some point.

It's not even so much about the score, which is fine, we still have a chance. We've been brutal. It should be like 35 to 9 for the Bucs. We've been so bad.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
If the NFL thinks fans are gonna stand for this sort of garbage, they are wrong.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Tampa and New Orleans hold on, good bet Carolina/Atlanta ends up being the SNF game next week.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
If the NFL thinks fans are gonna stand for this sort of garbage, they are wrong.
We will. They took back 2 TD's for NE that should not have been reversed. It's garbage, but we still watch.#FAKETD

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Even if CAR comes back, pretty sure it's going to be the game.

Panthers at midfield.

I'm not seeing it if Carolina wins. They could be locked into the 5th seed at that point and desperately need to get healthy at WR, so they might rest some guys.

How many more seasons are the Bucs committed to pretending Winston is their franchise QB?

This is his third year, so I think it's one more with the option for a 5th.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Oh boy.

Hauschka misses FG and you just know NE is going to score now.

I just don't see what game they can show instead of CAR/ATL. TEN/JAX is a ratings nightmare on NYE for NBC.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm not seeing it if Carolina wins. They could be locked into the 5th seed at that point and desperately need to get healthy at WR, so they might rest some guys.

It could also be a pretty meaningless game for both if CAR loses. If DET loses and the winner of SEA/DAL loses in the earlier games next week then CAR/ATL are playing for the 5 seed. I guess it's meaningful, but not really vital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad