NFL GDT: Week 16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
It could also be a pretty meaningless game for both if CAR loses. If DET loses and the winner of SEA/DAL loses in the earlier games next week then CAR/ATL are playing for the 5 seed. I guess it's meaningful, but not really vital.

Yeah, exactly. The only way it should be SNF is if it were for the South, and that's not looking likely.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Can the defense do something? Pick 6 or something. The offense isn't going to punch it in today

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Did you notice the missed horse collar after the McCoy play at the 10?

No I am watching the Detroit-Cincinnati game just switching to NE-Buf in breaks.

Every time I switch over there is an awful call in NEs favour.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Chiefs not finishing drives but are otherwise handling the Dolphins as they should. UP by 2 TDS in the 4th. Should be clinching back to back division titles for incredibly the first time in franchise history shortly.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Preston Brown and Ramon Humber worst linebackers in the league. If your team picks them up next year, I pity you

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Wow, Chiefs just went for a deep onside kick attempt out of nowhere and nearly got it. Dolphins left a huge gap in their return formation and nearly got burned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad