NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
There’s literally nothing for the Giants to show on tape on Tuesday from tonight’s game. Just throw it out and move on. Trash performance. The O line needs to be a lot better. 7 sacks allowed! Daniel Jones was terrible but on some plays he had a Cowboy in His face right after the snap

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
nAubOl.gif

Lots of green tea in the Cowboys locker room today

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Giants didn't even get one score at home. I know Dallas is supposed to be this great team, but even Pittsburgh had a score at home today. The Giants should be prohibited from playing on any national prime time game on further notice.

Reactions: dahrougem2

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Philly fans as usual freak out about everything so Week 1 was no surprise, already they are insulting the team that just f***ing won the NFC :laugh:

There's a difference between being honest and being "Philly honest" where one bad game immediately draws the ire of very angry fans. No, Philly didn't play their best yesterday. But they still won.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Jerry must’ve paid those news companies extra dollars for Cowboys coverage :laugh:
I don't know if Jerry even has to do anything. All the Cowboys have to do is simply exist and every last fixture they have is primetime every week except for their bye. Doesn't even matter if they're absolute shit. A 4-9 Dallas team that won't make the playoffs would ABSOLUTELY headline Sunday Night football because they just happen to playing the Eagles in Dallas

Now as for the talking head BS, yeah. He might. I have had a joke for almost 18 years that a big blue star comes on in the ESPN studio at random and that means stop talking about whatever it is they're talking about and it's time to talk about the Cowboys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad