NFL GDT: Week 1

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I have a hunch Russ will tire of this because playing like Brees isn't his mindset or style. And then if a INT happens because of some short pass a la the Super Bowl, Russ is going to go all sour.....

Broncos are done already.
RW's reputation is to hang on to the ball too long and play hero ball making the spectacular play. Going to be interesting because Payton is exactly the opposite.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I think that changes this year. Washington will turn it around this year. But that division is tough
The defense is always good for a big play given up here and there.

Jack Del Rio is figured out and whatever success he has is due to talent from his players, not strategic competence.

Howell might be something, but the usual growing pains from young QB inexperience will be there.

Arizona is in a tank mode....so winning opening day isn't much.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Jones isn't to blame for this debacle

That 2nd INT is only thing you can put on him. This OL is putrid

Both things can be true.

Giants got the best season out of Jones career last year by limiting and simplifying his passing vs prior seasons. Typically at that stage in a QB’s career you’re expanding the QB playbook, not reducing it.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Both things can be true.

Giants got the best season out of Jones career last year by limiting and simplifying his passing vs prior seasons. Typically at that stage in a QB’s career you’re expanding the QB playbook, not reducing it.

Daniel Jones is awful, worse than Cutler.

41-0 :nod:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
There goes my fantasy matchup. My cousin's who im playing the the Browns as their backup whose defense played a great game. This is just comical. Would have liked for him to have used them.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
There goes my fantasy matchup. My cousin's who im playing the the Browns as their backup whose defense played a great game. This is just comical. Would have liked for him to have used them.
Lost one because of the Cowboys defense. Even if they put up 25, I win.

May lose another because Barkley has been basically ignored by the Giants.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
I think that changes this year. Washington will turn it around this year. But that division is tough
I doubt it. They struggled to beat an awful Cardinals team, at home.

Dallas looks better than last year, even if it is a Giants team that doesn't give a squat. Although how you show up, at home, on opening day and the eve of 9/11 in NY/NJ, is disgraceful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad