NFL GDT: Week 1

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Pretty obvious Payton has already told Wilson to stop taking so many deep shots ( and giving up lots of sacks) and having him throw the ball much quicker on shorter routes. Exactly what he had Brees doing with the Saints.
I have a hunch Russ will tire of this because playing like Brees isn't his mindset or style. And then if a INT happens because of some short pass a la the Super Bowl, Russ is going to go all sour.....

Broncos are done already.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
IMG_8323.jpeg

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s how the nights going. after the cowboys recover their own fumble.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I need a few Giants garbage tds cause Im going to solely lose my matchup due to the Cowboys defense if not :laugh:.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I need a diggs pick for my parlay, since my fantasy team is getting no help from the Dallas passing game.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I’m a Bills fan so no horse in this race. I thought the Steelers looked the worst today… until the Giants took the field
I'm a Washington fan, so salt runs aplenty towards both. lol

And Daniel Jones carries on the tradition of Blue owning Washington...with a ridiculously successful record....

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I'm a Washington fan, so salt runs aplenty towards both. lol

And Daniel Jones carries on the tradition of Blue owning Washington...with a ridiculously successful record....
I think that changes this year. Washington will turn it around this year. But that division is tough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad