Post-Game Talk: We suck again

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Does anyone else not care? Or am I just that dead inside? Years past I'd have been like wtfthey lost to Buffalo but now it's "who cares, won the Cup"

We officially lost the trade

In seriousness. Nice to see. I always liked Huby eventho he's not made for our team identity. Altho he would fit last nights team perfectly
The fact that it was clear he was part of the strip club crew and just didn't elevate in the playoffs bothers me but I do hope he continues to turn it around.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Does anyone else not care? Or am I just that dead inside? Years past I'd have been like wtfthey lost to Buffalo but now it's "who cares, won the Cup"

The fact that it was clear he was part of the strip club crew and just didn't elevate in the playoffs bothers me but I do hope he continues to turn it around.

Was the stripper story ever confirmed or just Tampa fans making stuff up?

Skeletorrr

May 15, 2011
Finland
Knight's post-game interview concerns me more than the results from his first NHL game in two years.
Same here. Seems like he isn't doing well mentally at the moment.
I don't know man...he seems like a good guy and all but with the OCD and everything I have to wonder if he's cut out to be playing professional hockey at this level.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

I don't. And my sentiments as well.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Idk how much longer we’ll go hoping and praying he can be the next guy for the job. If they give him enough starts this season and continues to falter I think they seriously need to consider buying out his final year in the offseason (only costs 750k and would save us 3.75 mil next year). I don’t like penciling in a goalie who hasn’t proven anything. He got some solid games in and a playoff win when he was 20 and everyone jumped on the hype train, along with bob going down the drain they gave him that contract thinking he’d take over the reigns pretty immediately and be this young star goalie. Instead, bob found his game, won the presidents’ trophy, won the conference, won the conference again, and won the cup, and was nominated for the Vezina for the 3rd time. Has this year and next and no signs of slowing down yet. And we’re going to continue hanging onto this kid who’s making 4.5per to either be a lousy backup or just play in the ahl hoping that maybe possibly he can be the guy when bob’s contract is up. I just really don’t understand it.

Having said that, I hope he figures it out. He has the poise and physical ability, but if he can’t put it together it won’t do us much good. I know he’s young and could still become something but it wouldn’t be as big of a deal if it weren’t for the contract

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Only thing about the interview that jumped out at me was him saying something any hoping to be in the league fit many more years, which is a bit of a weird thing to say and shows where his confidence level might be.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
1-2 in the NFL. Not a good start.
1-2 in the NHL. Who cares, We can come back. :sarcasm:

Without Barkov and Chucky, hopefully short term on him, it's not going to be pretty. Especially with some new defensive pairings.

The only concern I have is Knight, honestly. Maybe first game jitters, but really wonder if he can be that guy. It's a lot mentally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad