Post-Game Talk: We suck again

FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
Screenshot-2024-10-12-at-9.09.23 PM.jpg

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I’ve been of the mindset to trade him or even buy him out if needed since it only costs 750k each season if we did. Just taking up money that could be used elsewhere. He’s young and can still figure it out but being a backup here and playing once ever week or two won’t do him any good and I don’t like this idea of holding onto him and clinging to the hope that he can be the successor possibly someday. Goalies are a crapshoot and anyone can earn the starter role and that’s the thing, they need to earn it. Ride with bob until he can’t do the job anymore and figure it out when you get there.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I don't think the team played well tonight missing 2 of its 3 best players, and the energy level was bad enough that I'll accept maybe there's an illness going around the locker room...

... and even then, this game was winnable if Knight didn't let in two bad goals and one absolutely backbreakingly brutal goal.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Opposing player falls into the boards while chasing for a loose puck on an empty net and doesn’t get injured?

League conspiracy against the Panthers

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I don't think the team played well tonight missing 2 of its 3 best players, and the energy level was bad enough that I'll accept maybe there's an illness going around the locker room...

... and even then, this game was winnable if Knight didn't let in two bad goals and one absolutely backbreakingly brutal goal.
3rd goal was bad and 4th goal was just as much on the team as him.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
3rd goal was bad and 4th goal was just as much on the team as him.

I'm not gonna go off on it. I gave up on Spencer Knight a while back. These guys are probably going to struggle for the rest of this road trip and hopefully get healthy for the homestand. Not how I would have liked to see them start the season, but at least we're finding out quickly what we have in the depth guys.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Disappointing game. Team acted like they couldn't care less. Down 2 in the 3rd and couldn't get any energy going.

Boston will be looking for revenge on the opening night loss and Swayman will be in net.

They better be ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad