Post-Game Talk: We suck again

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Whatever happens with Knight Zito has it covered. I still think he’s too young to give up on but I’d also understand Zito’s perspective. I definitely think he’s gotten WAY TOO MUCH flack for tonight though. We have looked AWFUL in our end.

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
We’re giving up on Knight after 1 game lmao.
It’s just the fundamentals. I’m not a goalie expert or anything, but it seems to me like he’s either still very raw with his decision making/positioning or he’s trying to do too much. I still remember that wrap around goal he gave up to Boston a couple of seasons ago. It was the worst wrap around I have ever seen and gave me an uneasy feeling about him. Felt off for such a high end goalie talent.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Knight has mental problems. Makes great saves and then is absolutely lost on easy ones. Same as Bob was for the first 2-3 years of his contact.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I think I’m just gonna “watch” the game from right here on HF. I did it once last season, it was rather entertaining in a schizophrenic sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
It’s just the fundamentals. I’m not a goalie expert or anything, but it seems to me like he’s either still very raw with his decision making/positioning or he’s trying to do too much. I still remember that wrap around goal he gave up to Boston a couple of seasons ago. It was the worst wrap around I have ever seen and gave me an uneasy feeling about him. Felt off for such a high end goalie talent.
Goalies take time sometimes. Especially with Knight’s history.

I think I’m just gonna “watch” the game from right here on HF. I did it once last season, it was rather entertaining in a schizophrenic sense.
I’m bipolar. Get it right.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Team hasn’t look very good so far this season. Even against Boston, it was meh and more about Boston being bad than us being good.

I’ve watched few other games and most teams look lost lost out there. Not unusual for the first 10 games. I’m not really concerned.

Knight though…yikes. I feel bad for him. He hasn’t look like potential NHL goalie (let alone #1) since 2022.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad