Post-Game Talk: We suck again

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Does anyone else not care? Or am I just that dead inside? Years past I'd have been like wtfthey lost to Buffalo but now it's "who cares, won the Cup"

We officially lost the trade

In seriousness. Nice to see. I always liked Huby eventho he's not made for our team identity. Altho he would fit last nights team perfectly
The fact that it was clear he was part of the strip club crew and just didn't elevate in the playoffs bothers me but I do hope he continues to turn it around.

Reactions: Ghoste

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Does anyone else not care? Or am I just that dead inside? Years past I'd have been like wtfthey lost to Buffalo but now it's "who cares, won the Cup"

The fact that it was clear he was part of the strip club crew and just didn't elevate in the playoffs bothers me but I do hope he continues to turn it around.

Was the stripper story ever confirmed or just Tampa fans making stuff up?

Skeletorrr

May 15, 2011
Finland
Knight's post-game interview concerns me more than the results from his first NHL game in two years.
Same here. Seems like he isn't doing well mentally at the moment.
I don't know man...he seems like a good guy and all but with the OCD and everything I have to wonder if he's cut out to be playing professional hockey at this level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad