Post-Game Talk: We get our first loss...Time to stop the streak.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Colorado was the better team no doubt.

Thought Rielly and Gardiner looked great. Bernier had another solid game, 1st goal was unfortunate but .939 save% in the end.

Hotlanta

Dec 1, 2009
Bozak makes everyone around him worse. 39% on the faceoff, are you kidding me!

Ranger was awful, I feel bad for Gardiner having to play with that.

We really missed Kulemin, McClement, Clarkson, McLaren & Fraser tonight. Can't win against a speedy team with 4 non-nhlers in the line-up.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
I'd rather see this team play a balls to the wall style, tons of chances on both sides. If this is what a defensive effort looks like.
#hirewilson

ungentrified

Jan 18, 2013
That GWG was all on Ranger. I'm starting to get tired of him either coughing the puck up in the neutral zone or getting burned by some speedy forward.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Positive was Morgan Rielly tonight, you can see him getting better with each shift as he adjusts to the speed of the NHL game. Only going to be more reliable as he plays more games.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I can't wait until we can hopefully get a full line-up in for once. Sheesh.

JacobimMugatu

HF Strength Thread
Jul 8, 2009
f=253
www.facebook.com
**** Ranger
**** Bozak
**** Colton Orr

The only positive I can take away from this is Bernier/Rielly's play
Oh, and I think that our team will actually be decent when healthy/not suspended.
Inserting Fraser and taking out Ranger I think would be a huge plus.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Injuries showing force tonight... 6 more till clarkson is in and shows these bums how to play with energy.

Great game by bernier and phanuef.

Carlyle said it usually takes 20 games to get into shape, the clocks ticking ranger, still believe in the guy though.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
You guys that loved Bozak forever are flipping? This is what I have seen the whole time but a little more consistency in his awful play.

Censored23

May 20, 2011
You could really tell the Leafs missed their 5 players who are out right now. Probably a completely different game with everyone in the lineup.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Strange game. Both teams started off great but cooled down after a while (Avs after their first PP, Leafs after the first period). Think this game easily could have ended in Toronto's favor as well.

Reilly looked very, very good to me, as well as Bernier.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Too many guys missing from line-up for the streak to continue. It's unfortunate that Clarkson had to be such an idiot. He really screwed this situation up with the Leafs up against the cap.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Faceoff guru Bozak played 23 minutes and was 39%.. 11/28

Kadri was 8/15 (53%).

I wonder how Interactiff defends Bozak shooting wide. Bozak shooting at goalie chest, Bozak losing faceoffs now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad