WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
image_0991366_20220604_ob_7a856a_volonte-gian-maria.jpg

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Ignoring the dumb argument, I actually never really gave it much thought on who would host it.

I wonder how they would navigate that, unless they do two? One on Peacock and another on TNA+?
Probably depends on television contracts (legality) and probably has some sort of revenue share or payment.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Probably depends on television contracts (legality) and probably has some sort of revenue share or payment.

Yeah I wonder if streaming deals actually make this more complicated then if everyone was still doing normal PPVs since there isn't any direct payments going on for streaming PPVs. I think the money is already baked in with streaming.

Curious how that will work for Forbidden Door when AEW officially gets on MAX too.

Probably either involves a direct payment from the company with the streaming deal, or they give a larger percentage of the live gate.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
those were prob the loudest cane shots i've ever heard

The talent know they are limited by what the company allows both weapon and spot wise in no DQ matches so they seem to really just lay in as hard as possible with the stuff they are allowed to do.

The welts from those cane shots are NASTY.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad