OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to Thanksgiving

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Hey HF family I’m the proud owner of a new right hip!! Surgery went well and I just finished my first pt session. The only pain I have is in my right lower back and they’ve given me some wonderful drugs for that .
Thank you all again for your encouragement and support :heart:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hey HF family I’m the proud owner of a new right hip!! Surgery went well and I just finished my first pt session. The only pain I have is in my right lower back and they’ve given me some wonderful drugs for that .
Good News!

Reactions: BMC

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Amazing! Take it easy and keep us posted!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Yahoo!!!! Congrats!

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
You guys sure I’m not thinning up top a little

c481fbea-42df-4b06-9852-bb1126125aec.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff and caz16

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
This is great news Betsy! I hope it gets you the relief you need.

You guys sure I’m not thinning up top a little

View attachment 764523
Nope, not a little.

Not that it matters. Your hairline doesn't define you.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Glad to hear you are are on the mend...and as always, let us know if you need anything from a Quiet Corner neighbor!!

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Why, he *does* look familiar!

1699398334465.png

1699398373978.png

1699398414804.png

Mr. Matt was wearing his Guelph Storm hoodie and I asked him if he was from Canada.

He said yes.

I said, "Mathew Poitras played for Guelph in the OHL. Now he plays center for the Bruins."

He said, "I know. That's me."

I was so surprised I couldn't believe it.

He was very polite (like all good Canadian boys) and asked if I'd like to take a picture with him. He even held the phone.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
As if we need proof this forum is full of old geezers, the number of hip and knee replacement posts in here rivals the number of posts about video games and tickety tock influencers on the Leafs and Habs boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad