GDT: We’re not in Dallas anymore CBJ@CAR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I’d like to see these lines because they make the best acronyms...

Aho - Staal - Svech
Martinook - Nino - McGinn
Trochek - Necas - TT
Paquette - Fast - Foegele

My conclusion is we need more players who have last names starting with Vowels.

The Marty, Nino, McGinn line:
M-M-Character-Case-units_1.jpg

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I can feel my parents somewhere saying “life isn’t fair.”

It's what I tell my kids....on Fleury, I'm not seeing the guy you all are. I thought he was quite solid, especially these last few tilts.

I get it though, you've got to sit somebody to get Bean minutes. Still, these arguments that Bean looked pretty good are a bit of an exaggeration. At best, he was passable. At worst, he was often taken advantage of. He improved from his 1st game of the season to his next, but his baseline wasn't particularly high. To me, he was a borderline #6/#7. Hopefully, the minutes will help him to continue to improve.

Also, it might be interesting to consider if this isn't a bit of a showcase for Bean. Roddy's got last change so he can protect him pretty effectively. If he puts him in primarily offensive situations, that wouldn't be all bad. Those times where he didn't look too bad were, for me, when he had the puck on his stick in the offensive zone.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Little Caesars (talking about the actual pizza, not crazy bread) is both a punchline and a last resort type restaurant.

They're the absolute definition of you get what you pay for it. Amazing that their crazy bread is pretty decent given that I'm pretty sure the pizza is made from the same material as the pizza box

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Haven’t really been on here to enjoy your goofy GDT’s cuz the Hawks board hasn’t been depressing recently.

Maybe Hagel buckling Laine throws him off his game?

Also, I have a bet tonight with my GF (who is from Columbus) so I’m ready to see you guys win by 10.

Last edited:

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Haven’t really been on here to enjoy your goofy GDT’s cuz the Hawks board hasn’t been depressing recently.

Maybe Hagel buckling Laine throws him off his game?

Also, I have a bet tonight with my GF (who is from Columbus) so I’m ready to see you guys win by 10.

Make it 11. Might as well turn it all the way up

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Korshkov, 24, has posted 31 points (16g, 15a) in 53 Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) games with Lokomotiv Yaroslavl this season, leading the team in goals and ranking tied for the team lead in points. He has registered 96 points (40g, 56a) in 225 career KHL games, all with Lokomotiv Yaroslavl. The 6'4", 214-pound forward has appeared in one career NHL game with Toronto, scoring a goal in his NHL debut at Buffalo on Feb. 16, 2020. Korshkov tallied 25 points (16g, 9a) in 44 AHL games with Toronto last season. He represented Russia at the 2016 IIHF World Junior Championship, posting eight points (2g, 6a) in seven games and earning a silver medal. The Novosibirsk, Russia, native was drafted by the Maple Leafs in the second round, 31st overall, of the 2016 NHL Draft.

Reactions: Tryamw

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Warsofsky, 30, has recorded 11 points (2g, 9a) in 55 career NHL games with Boston, Pittsburgh, New Jersey and Colorado. He has registered 233 points (55g, 178a) in 454 career AHL games with Providence, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, San Antonio and Colorado. The 5'9", 170-pound defenseman captained Wilkes-Barre/Scranton during the 2019-20 season, tallying 33 points (10g, 23a) in 51 games. Warsofsky posted 68 points (22g, 46a) in 113 NCAA games over three seasons at Boston University from 2008-11, winning a National Championship with the Terriers in 2009. The Marshfield, Mass., native represented the United States at the 2010 IIHF World Junior Championship, winning gold, as well as the 2016 IIHF World Championship. Warsofsky was drafted by St. Louis in the fourth round, 95th overall, of the 2008 NHL Draft. He is the younger brother of Chicago Wolves Head Coach Ryan Warsofsky.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad