GDT: We’re not in Dallas anymore CBJ@CAR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I like the forwards lineup. Still waiting to see an extended stretch of SAT at some point, but McGinn’s actually been great on the top line lately so no issues there. Bean over Fleury is a bit of a head scratcher if it’s not an injury, but not a big deal. Can’t say Skjei Bean doesn’t scare me a little, but not sure how else we’d do the D pairs... let’s get them 2 points boys, preferable in regulation

CanesFanBudMan

Borg member
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2016
I like the forwards lineup. Still waiting to see an extended stretch of SAT at some point, but McGinn’s actually been great on the top line lately so no issues there. Bean over Fleury is a bit of a head scratcher if it’s not an injury, but not a big deal. Can’t say Skjei Bean doesn’t scare me a little, but not sure how else we’d do the D pairs... let’s get them 2 points boys, preferable in regulation
A Staal Aho Trochek line would leave the rest of the lineup pretty devoid of centers though

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Knowing Columbus like to play a compact defense to minimize shots on the goalie, maybe we are trying to play lower on offense with all 3 forwards to increase our scoring chances. We would need more speed on defense to cover with deeper forwards.

Reactions: Unsustainable

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I'm just sad bean won't be paired with Gardiner as those jokes seem like they'd be bountiful

A meme pair for some, a genius analytical construction for others. The world will never know, unfortunately. If forces formed in yings and yangs, Gardiner-Bean would be the Ying and Jack Johnson-Brendan Smith would be the yang.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad