WDSF Game 1: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights | 12:00PM | NBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Dom Moore looks like a movie villain

He looks like Finn from the Sopranos.

83399-will-janowitz.jpg

Reactions: thethirdhockeyman91

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Not saying it's evident in this game but part of the reason I very much dislike Fleury's type of goalies is the fact that they seem to leave themselves somewhat exposed so that they have to make that kind of a save on a fairly bad angle shots. Not sure if they are just bad at positioning or doing it on purpose. I think it could be argued that the latest save was just that kind of bad positioning. I like personality but I'd rather it's being showed off the ice or on the ice in some other way.
The one that started this discussion, he was in great position and the shot went directly into his unmoving glove he then proceeded to windmill his arm while going down after he had already closed his glove without moving his arm first.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Last nights game was obviously entertaining. 12 pm game was okay, this game also just okay. Afternoon starts on a Sunday will do it for most people. Good news is we'll see less crappy start times going forward

Jugitsu

Sponsor
Dec 24, 2016
Finland
The one that started this discussion, he was in great position and the shot went directly into his unmoving glove he then proceeded to windmill his arm while going down after he had already closed his glove without moving his arm first.

Yeah I saw that. I wouldn't call that a great position when so much of the net was open on an angle there was nowhere else to shoot. But it definitely was straight to glove that didn't merit any of the extra recognition that play got.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
I didn't know the forum rules changed in the playoffs, but as long as the mods put their whistles away for both sides in the playoff GDTs then sure, go off. I love trolling as much as anyone.
Leading up to the playoffs, a lot of fans are figuratively injured with suspended likes :laugh:.
I can only speak for myself but they were all bum raps.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Living and playing in Vegas has to be a preferred destination for most players...unless your name is evander kane.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad