Post-Game Talk: WCSF GAME #2: Canucks 5, Knights 2 (Series tied 1 - 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
Ryan Reaves: 8:36 of ice time tonight.

Scoring early and often makes him largely ineffective. He can talk all he wants, all night long, we'll take the goals.

Tsn's box score shows Theodore playing 39 min lol. That can't be right.
I thought it was 60. Was he ever off the effing ice?

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
kzczqimdq9j51.png

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
My favourite thing about our team is how hungry they are to win.

Top to bottom they want it so badly and it shows. So much heart out there.

When you have a team that top to bottom wants it this bad, it makes you want to believe we could catch lightning in a bottle and go all the way...

Also this Vegas team looks too emotional. That's the weak spot. If we get in their head they could become mortal.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
7 wins away from the rematch of all rematches

rematch of 82!!@@@!!!!

this win was very important. although we were out shot AGAIN, our snipers are getting it done, when the chances come, and it showed we can also lite you up, Robin Lehner. bo came through today too he was absent for a while glad he's back to help us avoid going down 2-0.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011

When you have a team that top to bottom wants it this bad, it makes you want to believe we could catch lightning in a bottle and go all the way...

Also this Vegas team looks too emotional. That's the weak spot. If we get in their head they could become mortal.

That is what you get with ¤%"" coaching. The team has to compensate with hunger :D

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Kudos Green and your team..

I doubted you a bit, now I 'get you'... rope a dope away my friend..

You have made big moves and big bold adjustments..

Proud of you...

Last edited:

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011

Feels like this team isn't used to losing, especially to a team like that.
That moment when Whitecloud went flying into his own bench and Tuch losing his sh!t on JV.
And all that pressure as cup favourites, these guys are imploding

Reactions: Indiana

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
We just can’t seem to shake this fool Sutherland. Always seems to be screwing the Canucks over. Whenever there’s a controversial call he just somehow seems to be reffing that particular game. I hope to god this guy doesn’t call something that will cost us a series. I still remember this wonderful Sutherland call (below). Also D. Sedin getting a penalty when Marchand was punching him in the face was him as well. Another incident involving D. Sedin was the Kadri hit, Sutherland was officiating that game too he could have called it a penalty (which very clearly it was) but didn’t do shit. I don’t want this guy reffing anymore of our games there’s just too many incidents between him and this team it’s ridiculous.

Ugh I was at this game. Rewatching that made me want to puke

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Let's all be honest. Every time this team is against the wall...
The players and the coaches adjust.
Let that sink in...

Edit: Boom ...

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad