GDT: WCSF #2 - SJS vs NSH - Have Ya Paid Your Dues, Jack? - 5/1/16 - 5:00pm - NBCSN KFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
A Big Trouble in Little China GDT? My life is now complete. Greatest GDT thread ever. End the Hall of Fame because this is the only thing that ever needs to be in it. :)

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
I'd really like to see Tierney up on the third line with Marleau tonight. While he hasn't earned the extra ice time, the playoffs are about getting the most out of every player, and Tierney just plays better with Marleau. I'd like to see:

Hertl - Thornton - Pavelski
Donskoi - Couture - Ward
Marleau - Tierney - Karlsson
Nieto - Spaling - Wingels

PDB juggled the lines mid-game on Friday and it worked. I see no reason not to keep it up.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
I'll be there tonight. Sharks should play a better overall game than they did on Friday, by a significant amount. I expect Nashville to play a bit better to.

LET'SS GOOOOO SSSHHHAAAAAARRRKKSS!!

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Right on, slo... love it

Now...

giphy.gif

60 minute effort tonight, dammit!

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Is any one else having trouble figuring out who are the real shark fans are and who are just jumping onto the wagon? Lol

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I'm going to the game, super nervous but hopeful that they can come out with the same effort they showed in the third period. Go Sharks!

tumblr_mkfwbm9GeU1rjg5dbo1_400_zps94e1f1a6.gif

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Great GDT!

I'm missing this game, might have caught the end in my room of this wasn't scheduled so early

I will be experiencing it through periodically checking this thread until my battery dies. So I need everyone to be descriptive.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
Superb GDT! Hopefully the Sharks can establish their game early on and put the pedal to the floor!

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
A Big Trouble in Little China GDT? My life is now complete. Greatest GDT thread ever. End the Hall of Fame because this is the only thing that ever needs to be in it. :)

I think this is the first time I've seen Vaasa unreservedly happy about something. :laugh:

OK, who are you, and what have you done with the REAL Vaasa???

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad