GDT: WCSF #2 - SJS vs NSH - Have Ya Paid Your Dues, Jack? - 5/1/16 - 5:00pm - NBCSN KFOX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010
Do you even know how to drive this thing!?!

Where's Mao Yin? If this was the King's series, you could've easily put her on Dustin Williams. Love the last minute rally cat addition.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
image.php

RallyCat approved.

Also, TIL'd about the goalie records. I had no idea!

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Fantastic GDT opener! Love that movie. "I just want my damn Cup back!"

Go Sharks!

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Kurz whining about not getting enough out of Marleau. 4 points in 6 games is perfectly fine for Marleau's spot in the lineup. Who cares if his points are coming from the power play? That doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Not a Kurz fan. Kind of an arrogant punk

I just don't get why you expect someone on your 3rd line with Nieto and Karlsson to be more productive. Yeah, he's only got one point but so do the guys that he's playing with. It's obvious that he's not in a position to score frequently until he's on the power play. If you're going to ask for more out of someone at even strength, Hertl with two even strength points on the top line might make a bit more sense. Thornton with two even strength points on the top line might make a bit more sense. But no, the guy on the 3rd line with one even strength point is the guy the team needs to get more out of.:facepalm:

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
:( It's sad. They really priced themselves out of their market.

The A's made this mistake in 2002. They didn't sell out playoff games because they priced the playoff tickets way too high. Owners thought fans would pay up no matter what. They learned their lesson after that.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
The A's made this mistake in 2002. They didn't sell out playoff games because they priced the playoff tickets way too high. Owners thought fans would pay up no matter what. They learned their lesson after that.

Lets hope so. I think a lot of this has to do with the TV contract. They had to make money somewhere else. Unfortunately they rose the tickets too much.

**** comcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad