Post-Game Talk: WCQF: Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche - Part II - WILD WIN GAME7!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Do they have any promotions? Show up in Wild gear get 25% off? That would be sweet.

Reid's does the opposite actually. They don't do any promotions and don't even do their happy hour when events are happening.

I was thinking about going there but it will be packed, it would be a really expensive night, and I live in Minneapolis and would likely have to pay for a cab back.

I might just watch it at Liquor Lyle's. I can walk and I can get drunk there for about 10 bucks :laugh:

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Reid's does the opposite actually. They don't do any promotions and don't even do their happy hour when events are happening.

I was thinking about going there but it will be packed, it would be a really expensive night, and I live in Minneapolis and would likely have to pay for a cab back.

I might just watch it at Liquor Lyle's. I can walk and I can get drunk there for about 10 bucks :laugh:

Eagle has 2 for 1s during the game. Reid's is terrible for drinks IMO.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
So a buddy and I are going down to watch the game downtown tomorrow night. Any recommendations on places to go. I've heard good stuff about Wildtymes and Tom Reid's. I'm kind of interested in which one will have the best atmosphere, don't really care as much about food and I can't drink so yeah.... let me know!

I've always liked Tom Reid's (mainly because it's specifically a hockey bar), but I assume that will be the first place to be packed to the rafters though.

Nope, pretty sure just us and New Jersey.

and the Habs according to Bill Burr. :D

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Good morning, reporting in from the main board. Didn't post anything, just lurked a bit.

Apparently we are 100% guaranteed to lose G7, because we are boring. That's the conclusion that has been drawn in there. Also Avies-Hawks will be an exciting series with a lot of speed and skill. If the Avies are having such problems against our defense, how can they even think of handling Chicagos tight puck possession game? Now that is a blowout series if something is.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I think, the way we are playing right now, if we win tomorrow, the 2nd round between us and the Hawks will be a 7 game bloodbath.

Avs win tomorrow and they get swept or out in 5 vs the Hawks.

Laredo

Feb 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
So a buddy and I are going down to watch the game downtown tomorrow night. Any recommendations on places to go. I've heard good stuff about Wildtymes and Tom Reid's. I'm kind of interested in which one will have the best atmosphere, don't really care as much about food and I can't drink so yeah.... let me know!

probably best to bar hop. go to tom reids for food and a beer and maybe eagle street / the liffey for drinks since tom reids doesnt do specials on game day. that's what im doing.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Like what the city of Saint Paul is doing in support of the Wild tomorrow. I might head down to Tom Reid's to watch the game or something, the atmosphere could be fun. I wish there was a place for all the fans to congregate together and watch, scoreboard is too small in the arena though....

What are they doing?

Kezaster

Apr 29, 2013
Gonna be a hell of a game which we'll win. I don't know if I'm just stating the obvious but our depth will win us the series. **** that ratface mackinnon hate him so much for being so good. Also I hope mcleod gets hit in the face with a puck, alltho no-one would notice the difference. Lets win and then it's payback time for chigaco.

PariseSuterKoivu

Jul 9, 2012
Never been so confident about this team winning a game as I am about this 1. Wild are the better team right now and I have no hesitation whatsoever to say this one is in the bag.

Billy Mays Here*

Gonna be a hell of a game which we'll win. I don't know if I'm just stating the obvious but our depth will win us the series. **** that ratface mackinnon hate him so much for being so good. Also I hope mcleod gets hit in the face with a puck, alltho no-one would notice the difference. Lets win and then it's payback time for chigaco.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Gut feeling (if we win). Niño is the hero of this game 7 and deservedly so. He's been great all series and has yet to be rewarded. Kind of the story of his season I feel like

Last edited:

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Gut feeling.. Niño is the hero of this game 7 and deservedly so. He's been great all series and has yet to be rewarded. Kind of the story of his season I feel like

+1, He def deserves it, He has been one of our key players!

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Chicago fans rooting for Wild tonight, to get an "easy" round 2 :).. I love to be underdog,, well lets start with getting to round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad