GDT: WCQF Game 6 | Anaheim @ Detroit | 8:00 PM EST | FSD / CNBC / TSN2 / KDOC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
I still can't believe it, blow a 2 goal lead with 4 minutes left.

It's utterly pathetic how bad we are under pressure. How lackadaisical our play is when we go up a goal or two. It's been going on for a few years now.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
At this point I honestly don't care if we blow up the entire team except for Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Its not even like watching the wings anymore so why not push the red button?

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
did that really just happen?? Im still shocked. 2 goal lead with 3 minutes to go and the team blows it. Just pathetic...dont deserve to win

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Quincey and Smith Ill pay you fuc*in bums to leave this team, and Filppula too...you jokes have single handedly cost us the game

So is Lashoff better than Smith and Quincey now? :laugh: God the D is so bad. Amazing this is what we have to choose from since having Lidstrom Stuart and Rafalski once upon a time.

RedWingsNow*

Holy jesus.,
Talk about beating yourself.
The Ducks have had 10 minutes of pressure all game---

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
What is it with this team? No killer instinct. It's all mental. As soon as they think they can take a breath, they just become morons. I'd hate to be Babcock. It would take every ounce of my being to not fly off the handle. Is that the most productive thing to do? I don't know. What the hell?

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
:laugh: Yes, fire a guy who took a #7 seed team up against the #2 and sent 4 of 6 games to overtime. I need to sign up for your newsletter so I don't miss any of your STRONG TAKES. :sarcasm:

He didn't say to fire Zetterberg. :sarcasm:

RedWingsNow*

It's too bad Flip couldn't have given up the series winning goal that way.,.. just to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR to Kenny Holland about what needs to happen in the offseason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad