GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Exactly my thoughts. You're near the crease, with your stick up? He'd just played for a tip, stick checked, but many milliseconds went by and... that happened. I don't think that was entirely accidental.
NO WAY that was circumstantial..... These guys touch and feel for their lumber is so finely tuned they can stick handle in a phone booth, knock a bat out of mid air, conduct an appendectomy in full flight.

Reactions: Bender and drhiii

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Cliche but the Avs have to close this one out. Preds will be giving it their all this period. Don't give them any life.

Cliche you say?

marc-andre-cliche-2015-690.jpg

pont

Jul 1, 2019
Sorry as I know this was probably discussed earlier, but I saw Darcy left due to a stick in the eye. Any updates?

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
100% agree. Even if it's accidental, the player knows their stick is caught in the mask..from the play, there was almost 3 seconds where the blade was in Kuemper's mask.
How is it that you know when your stick gets caught in the boards or between a skate blade and holder yet you are clueless when it's caught in a goalies' cage?

Total bullshit.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Lehk making snow isn't relevant. If he's holding off the Nashville D from pushing him into Ingram, he'll make snow

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
NO WAY that was circumstantial..... These guys touch and feel for their lumber is so finely tuned they can stick handle in a phone booth, knock a bat out of mid air, conduct an appendectomy in full flight.
:thumbu:
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

He must not have drawn blood, as that would have been at least a double minor. Or to all you refs out there.... what could, should it have been if...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad