GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Ive played hockey all my life and usually play in and around the paint. I have never once come close to putting my blade in a goalies face. Ever. this includes loose pucks while the goalie face was in front of me.
Keep yer stick on the ice.

Did Johansson actually think he was going to deflect something at the goalies eye level? Out of the corner?

Worse, when you sense the contact and your stick is stuck, you don't push it in more... you drop your stick...

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Did Johansson actually think he was going to deflect something at the goalies eye level? Out of the corner?

Worse, when you sense the contact and your stick is stuck, you don't push it in more... you drop your stick...
Also, players especially at this level almost always know where their stick is.

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020

Fine, you sold me. ORF WITH THEH HEADS

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Macdermid is just smirking and writing numbers down in the press box right now

First johansen, now forsberg.
noted-note.gif

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad