GDT: WCQF | G4| Oilers @ Kings | 4.23.23 | 7:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I Hope the Oilers, especially McDavid beat the shit out of LA tonight.

People are harping on McDavid for no ESP after…..3 games.

But, with the way reffing has been, with Chris Lee tonight too, it’ll be another ref shit show. I don’t buy into the NHL hates Canadian teams conspiracy, because I think the NHL just sucks that much that they can’t even call games right.

It’s tiring going game per game basis of not knowing what the standard is.

Reactions: Oilhawks

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
so anyway----regarding housing....why dont they just mandate train construction and parkling lots=housing instead of picking on conservation initiatives?

Let the assholes driving into downtown get acid on their face?

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
If they play 60 minutes the way they played the first period of game one they win this going away. Fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Reactions: tardigrade81

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Getting Mr Sub for supper. Sorry folks :( I’m craving Louisiana chicken
tumblr_mfohscuiLZ1r5plpto1_250.gif

How could you do this to us?

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Getting Mr Sub for supper. Sorry folks :( I’m craving Louisiana chicken

your dedication to exclusively consuming only the most wretched and defiled Z grade agribusiness offal and detritus is commendable. im assuming this self destruction is somehow meant to be a boon to the oilers mojo, or juju or whatever good luck superstitions we're rolling with. Hopefully you have a good doctor

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Any word on if Holloway plays tonight? Surely you just put him back in Janmark's spot and then bench Desharnais?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
your dedication to exclusively consuming only the most wretched and defiled Z grade agribusiness offal and detritus is commendable. im assuming this self destruction is somehow meant to be a boon to the oilers mojo, or juju or whatever good luck superstitions we're rolling with. Hopefully you have a good doctor
1682290224326.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhoenixx

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Would be nice to see our goaltender have a huge game. LA has gotten way to many easy goals this series. That’s the difference so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad