GDT: WCQF | G4| Oilers @ Kings | 4.23.23 | 7:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Really wish woodcraft would have called the officiating out after the last game but it is what it is. Oilers have carried the play and been the better team for the majority of every game, they need to stop blowing leads and be extra disciplined. Don't give the refs any excuses to give LA a PP. Korpisalo has been good but he is beatable. The most frustrating part about this series so far is that the kings have really not looked that good, and the oilers are beating themselves. Everyone needs to be better tonight, this is must win now
Jay has too much class to do something like that. All he can control is cleaning up the rest of the stuff like undisciplined penalties, having the team creating more rebounds, crashing and banging the crease and trying to solve their goalie 5 on 5. EDM has dominated long stretches of every game but this series is being won on special teams.

Reactions: guymez

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Jay has too much class to do something like that. All he can control is cleaning up the rest of the stuff like undisciplined penalties, having the team creating more rebounds, crashing and banging the crease and trying to solve their goalie 5 on 5. EDM has dominated long stretches of every game but this series is being won on special teams.
Good post.

The irony in this is that if we were told this before the series started then the obvious conclusion would be that the Oilers would be ahead in the series after 3 games.

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River
7BE1BDDE-B312-4F14-B982-F9C16D081BA6.jpeg

Tequila Lime Hot Wings.

I‘ve done my part Oilers, please make my family double happy!

djbard99

Feb 11, 2023
Anyone know how to synch ched online w the play? I’m assuming radio would be ahead so how would i delay it 10 secs or so…

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I remember Gary talking about how great a hockey city Edmonton was out of nowhere a few months ago...in Edmonton....for some bullshot game visiting Edmonton and praising Katz.

That was our cup.

McDavid died day 1.

It has been written .

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
It doesn't change anything but I thought Draisaitl gave Doughty a couple taps. In looking at it in slow-mo, he doesn't even touch Doughty. There is no slash, he taps the ice twice (ignore the commentary). We basically just witnessed the first "excessive celebration" penalty in the National Horseshit League. I'd love to see a reverse angle of it to see if the blade even touches his leg after the ice taps. This video cuts it off to quickly.

Getting Mr Sub for supper. Sorry folks :( I’m craving Louisiana chicken
Hands down, still better than Subway in my opinion. Wish we had one here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tardigrade81

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Every top 6 kings winger is overachieving. All of ours are underachieving. That needs to change ASAP.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Anyone know how to synch ched online w the play? I’m assuming radio would be ahead so how would i delay it 10 secs or so…
I've always had the advantage of PVR so I can mess with the TV that way. If you use the online ched player it might actually be behind live TV and can just pause and unpause the ched stream momentarily I think to get the TV to catch up.

*I normally do this to NOT hear Jack Micheals so I'm slightly in uncharted territory replying here :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad