GDT: WCQF | G4| Oilers @ Kings | 4.23.23 | 7:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
It doesn't change anything but I thought Draisaitl gave Doughty a couple taps. In looking at it in slow-mo, he doesn't even touch Doughty. There is no slash, he taps the ice twice (ignore the commentary). We basically just witnessed the first "excessive celebration" penalty in the National Horseshit League.

Hands down, still better than Subway in my opinion. Wish we had one here.

Agreed!!

Shad5150

Aug 2, 2005
West Kelowna, BC
Every top 6 kings winger is overachieving. All of ours are underachieving. That needs to change ASAP.
No kidding. Even bloody JP bagged a goal and an apple last year against the Kings. Hyman was 2g 2a and Nuge 2g 3a.
The most egregious drop off is Kane. He had 7g 2a.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
We come out angry, this is a total 8-2 blowout for us...

A man can dream right?
no-let-me-think.gif

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I think I can't watch kozari. Havnt watched a game since game 1

My fault I guess but can't say I thought jurassic park watch number 12 would be worse than rigjob #5

Reactions: Oilhawks

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Well my son found out the game is on an hour early and walked out in his McDavid Jersey ready to watch.

As much as I said that I wouldn’t be watching I can’t say no to my kid. He doesn’t know any past pain like a lot of us. Here’s hoping the boys don’t leave this one to chance. Gotta bite my tongue when watching with him too.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Kane interview with sportsnet

That's a really good segment and toward the end, quite touching. I'm really glad Kane made it through all this. Unfortunately, in today's society there have been people who've done a lot less that allegedly he has done and have lost everything.
Not because of bias, but Kane's decision to play and stay in Edmonton was the best thing he could have done for his life, personally and professionally. Most in this city embraced and sheltered him allowing him to mature along the way.
I couldn't see this happening in a larger Canadian market or anywhere in the US. His career would have been destroyed long ago. Just another victim of cancel culture. Good on him for getting through all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad