GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Can pick nits all you want but the Oil have been the better team tonight. And were the better team in game 1.
People should remember that even the Dynasty Oilers went to 7 games against the Flyers and Game 7 was 2–1 in the third period before Anderson scored.

You won’t blow out other good teams often, especially in this era.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Lol. Full middle of face high stick on Bouch on one of those replays. Uncalled. Need to lobby for more than one high stick call on Dallas

Reactions: TB12

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Would be nice to have the PP make a reappearance in the 3rd but I'm not expecting a power play.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Agreed. Sometimes I wonder if people watch other good teams play each other. Gaffes will occur. The Panthers game yesterday was full of them.
If we beat the Stars I bet the narrative will be that the Stars were overrated and that the Panthers or Rangers are the real deal

Reactions: Cloned

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
DCup hunting
Hrudey thinks Benn is small and plays bigger than his body?

This guys brain is broken.
lol. the broadcast is straight up confusing at times.

Good road game by the Oil. Must be frustrating for Dallas. They aren't getting much of the open area chances they usually get. When Stars do get some its pressured and covered quickly.

KK/Coffey as I've stated is the best coach we've had since Sather/Muckler.

This is the best Oilers defensvie and 200 ft play anybody here has seen from an Oilers team.

Reactions: TB12

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Need a big third. Let's go Oiler

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ OILERS TAKE MY ENERGY༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad