GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
T
pierre-mcguire-corn-dog.gif
He's practicing. lol

• Haha
Reactions: OfCorsiDid

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
lol. the broadcast is straight up confusing at times.

Good road game by the Oil. Must be frustrating for Dallas. They aren't getting much of the open area chances they usually get. When Stars do get some its pressured and covered quickly.

KK/Coffey as I've stated is the best coach we've had since Sather/Muckler.

This is the best Oilers defensvie and 200 ft play anybody here has seen from an Oilers team.
They are bad. But tonight is just like a whole other level of bad takes and inaccuracy.

They are so internally conflicted cause they so don’t want the Oilers to win and it’s leaking into their analysis and making it Pejorative Slured

Reactions: TB12

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
quick question. Hopefully someone can answer. Why are so many face offs that the oilers win getting called back? I don’t remember ever seeing it so much. Seems like every third face off we win clean is whistled down.
Been this way all season. Never seen any player arbitrarily kicked out of circles as much as McDavid and Drai are or had clean faceoffs won called back like we always seem to have happen to us.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018

Good road game by the Oil. Must be frustrating for Dallas. They aren't getting much of the open area chances they usually get. When Stars do get some its pressured and covered quickly.

This is the best Oilers defensvie and 200 ft play anybody here has seen from an Oilers team.

Game 6 of ‘06 final is the best I ever saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad