GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
8kvpif.jpg

Let's gooooooo

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I predict:
McD will not have a case of the passes.
Kane, Foegele ON A BREAKAWAY, McDx2
Goal against off Nurse x2.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I'm still amazed that Alex Petrovic is still an NHL player.
I was shocked to say the least when someone told me he was in their lineup. I thought he either retired or was in Europe or somewhere else these last few years.

Well boys!

It’s game day. Let’s get this f***ing win and put them on the ropes!

Also

Do you guys maybe think me and snipes look alike?
He’s a handsome dude

View attachment 875592
More like Colin Robinson

1716653381704.png

Hockeylife2018

Nov 21, 2011
Gonna be an interesting game 2

1) I don't think dallas was playing near their potential, and that s ares me going forward

2) dallas can't expect other games to give them a 5:1 PP advantage. I also felt mcdavid continued to have an underwhelming game prior to the goal...and we still pulled out a win...if we can get him going with everyone else firing...oh boy

All we need to do now is go 7 and 6 in our next 13 games...very doable :)

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I have a feeling that the strategy that the Stars utilize where they blow the zone early is going to cost them at the worst time.

I can easily see Nuge or Hyman knock down a puck and feed it to Draisaitl or McDavid while their forwards are pointing the wrong way in the neutral zone.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Keep the defensive intensity and PK success up, no more of these pee wee league turnovers. Pressure is on them big time to win, frustrate them and get ahead early and I like our chances.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Expecting the Stars to pay more attention to our top 2 lines tonight. Last game, they allowed a lot of free wheeling without any special attention. Might be a good time for our depth lines to step up and play some hard offence.
The fact that all four lines are getting pretty balanced TOI suggests there will be opportunities to do so.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Henrique has to be close

Although, after taking Perry out there isn't another obvious player that needs replacing. He may have to wait for our first loss to draw back in.

People say Foegele but then we are losing skating speed and physicality. Henrique can play center and is a smarter player. Then there is McLeod, who is important to the PK and had looked better lately. Henrique was also a good PKer too though, and it might be good to add him to it to make it less predictable, since Dallas is likely spending time studying our PK to break it

Our Pk has been amazing and it is the bottom players like Ryan, Brown, and Janmark. Carrick has looked good. So Henrique is in a tough spot.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I have a feeling that the strategy that the Stars utilize where they blow the zone early is going to cost them at the worst time.

I can easily see Nuge or Hyman knock down a puck and feed it to Draisaitl or McDavid while their forwards are pointing the wrong way in the neutral zone.
Yes, the goal sucking is incredible, our D should be more aware tonight... I hope.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I expect the boys to win again tonight but if they do then its probably a come from behind victory.

The Stars will throw everything they have at Skinner in the 1st period (probably with at least one goal) and it will be a rougher match. The Stars know that they weren't physical enough last game.

Dallas is the favorite but they know that going down 2-0 and heading back to Roger's Place will be a very tough hill to climb. Amazing how a back to the wall scenario can develop very quickly.

Can't wait for that Oiler crowd noise in game #3.

Tonight--Oilers 5, Stars 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad