GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
How lopsided will the penalties be tonight? Lolol

The mains is comical how after having a 5-1 PP disadvantage amd still saying we are benefiting from officials lolol. Thos forum would crash of oilers had the 5-1 advantage lol

I'm surprised not many have spoke about the mcdavid 4 min in OT. I'm not upset about the penalty clearly it was the right call. What concerns me as well as it should everyone else is that no call was made amd after the first stoppage they huddled together amd called the infraction AFTER the fact
That really sets a bad precedence IMO of they can huddle whenever amd call missed calls moving forward. First time I've ever seem that in my 30 years or so of watching

Reactions: Anemia and Oilhawks

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Crush our enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.
1000015105.jpg

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
He doesn't play a lot either. I thought Dallas was supposed to be a deep team
I was waiting for him to screw up, but surprisingly he wasn’t too bad. Played about 16 minutes, for the most part fairly non eventful. Wasn’t their worst dman.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
How lopsided will the penalties be tonight? Lolol

The mains is comical how after having a 5-1 PP disadvantage amd still saying we are benefiting from officials lolol. Thos forum would crash of oilers had the 5-1 advantage lol

I'm surprised not many have spoke about the mcdavid 4 min in OT. I'm not upset about the penalty clearly it was the right call. What concerns me as well as it should everyone else is that no call was made amd after the first stoppage they huddled together amd called the infraction AFTER the fact
That really sets a bad precedence IMO of they can huddle whenever amd call missed calls moving forward. First time I've ever seem that in my 30 years or so of watching
I thought linesman can call highsticking. I've seen it before. Probably against the Oilers.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Well boys!

It’s game day. Let’s get this f***ing win and put them on the ropes!

Also

Do you guys maybe think me and snipes look alike?
He’s a handsome dude

View attachment 875592
I thought I saw you one day and asked you for an autograph. It was signed “Wesley Snipes”. I thought “who the f*** is Wesley Snipes?”.

cantthinkofone

Mar 10, 2017
I have an extra ticket for the watch party tonight if someone could use a free single seat let me know. Section 110, row 14, seat 1

Let's go oilers

BIeucheeseWithWings

Shlt Poster
Jul 9, 2022
Am I out of touch for thinking that a burger and a poutine is a pretty average meal for one person at A&W? I've seen a lot more excessive orders(mine is usually a lot bigger, just for me)
Sorry, my question is about the price. For that amount, I would just pay an extra 3 bucks for a higher quality burger.

Reactions: brentashton

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Dallas will come out swinging that for sure...they're seemingly always down 1-0 in a series so they're not gonna be rattled

Oilers have to play even better in this one

ozhenson

Jul 26, 2007
Sorry, my question is about the price. For that amount, I would just pay an extra 3 bucks for a higher quality burger.
Gotcha! Yup, we've really reached a point where you can get proper restaurant food for a couple extra bucks.

There's a pizza place near me with 2 xl pizzas for $30 and that feels like a remnant from an ancient time.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Am I out of touch for thinking that a burger and a poutine is a pretty average meal for one person at A&W? I've seen a lot more excessive orders(mine is usually a lot bigger, just for me)
Yeah a teen burger and poutine isn't even that filling really.

Reactions: cantthinkofone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad